Re: [IP] Software to download Minimed 508 pumps

I never knew there was such a thing for a 508.  Where did you even find

I am anxiously awaiting that ability in my Paradigm and also would never
purchase another pump that did not have software to download it's data.
Also being able to interface with BG meters seems important to me, but
the ability to interface with a variety of meters doesn't seem like
something the companies are anxious to do.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted