[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #247

Re:  Minimed Home Software for 508

I ordered the software ($56) thinking I'd get a cable.  No cable.
Minimed tells me that the necessary port is $375 - note there is no spot
to put a cable into the pump itself.  Therefore, I'm returning the
software and I'm really annoyed.

(Mom of Benj - 15, pumping 3 years)

you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail @mofo.com, and delete the message.
Thank you very much.