[IP] Re: 508 batteries

> > I have used a MM 507C for four years now and will get my MM 508 this
week. I
> > always mark on my calendar when I change my batteries every four weeks.
> > figure why wait to have a problem.

> I'm a tree-hugger at heart. I can't see just replacing batteries 'just
> because', especially on the 507C. The batteries are really small, if
> there's any worry, I just bring some extra with me.

I don't hug trees (it's a crop and can be replanted), but I'm frugal (using
every last bit of available material). I always carry 3 extra 357s in my
meter case - still in the Energizer pkgs. I get them at my local supermarket
chain for $1.47 each.

> I hope you guys are recycling your batteries :)

How do you recycle 357s?

You can count the seeds in one apple, but you cannot count the potential
apples in one seed.