Re: [IP] 508 battery life

I remember once I couldn't find the 357 cells for my 507c, so I had been
going on with my life for 4 or 5 days... and I called MiniMed to find
out how much longer i had til it died and I had to scour every store in
the state..... the lady freaked when she heard 5 days and fedex'd me a
strip of batteries.

Now i've got a paradigm which was having terrible battery life (5-9
days). I told them i wanted a replacement pump and they shipped it to
me. I held off switching pumps and now my originial pump is still going
on like 3 week old batteries. I guess it heard me talking and decided to
prolong it's life ;-}