Re: [IP] 508 battery life

Kathie said:
>I have used a MM 507C for four years now and will get
>my MM 508 this week. I always mark on my calendar
>when I change my batteries every four weeks.  I
>figure why wait to have a problem.

I ask:
why spend money when you don't have to?  I had a 507c
before I got my Dtron+.  Had the MM for >4 years.  I
was told to change the battery when I got the low batt
reminder (alarm).  It would last anywhere from 6 weeks
to 3 months.  When the batteries started dieing sooner
- MM replaced my pump because they "should have been
lasting longer."

The longest I ever left mine in after the warning
(before replacing) was about 2 days - but NEVER ONCE
experienced the batteries going completely dead.

But, in reality, the 507c and the 508 are "old"
technology (as compared to the advancements of the
newer pumps on the market currently).

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?