Re: [IP] 508 battery life

> >   had a low battery alarm last week and I was wondering myself how long
> > they
> > would last.  I went 4 whole days without changing the batteries with no
> > problems.

I can get a good 7-10 days after the low-battery alarm goes off. The only
thing I see happen is the clock slips a little and gets a bit slow. Other
than that, everything works fine.

> I have used a MM 507C for four years now and will get my MM 508 this week. I
> always mark on my calendar when I change my batteries every four weeks.  I
> figure why wait to have a problem.

I'm a tree-hugger at heart. I can't see just replacing batteries 'just
because', especially on the 507C. The batteries are really small, if
there's any worry, I just bring some extra with me.

I hope you guys are recycling your batteries :)