RE: [IP] Thyroid medication and Iron supplements

Iron decreases the absorption of synthroid(thyroid replacement).
Synthroid should be taken alone without  any other medication.

	I take my levoxyl first thing in the morning when I wake up this way it
won't interfere with anything I'm eating or drinking or any other meds.

	I usually take my iron supplements with breakfast or lunch.

	I know I have to take my calcium with food so that it absorbs properly so
that goes with breakfast.

	Does anyone know if grapefruit interferes with absorption of iron, vitamin
c, calcium or captropril???

	Kathy Bruckmeyer