[IP] Re:Precision extra

What I did last year when we got our first Precision Xtra meter
was to call the company themselves,  tell them what city we
were in and find out where we could get the ketone strips
locally.    (Till then we were getting all Zach's D supplies at
Wal-Mart except his pump supplies which were coming from

Now we get the strips at Walgreens --  a drug chain near our

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (newly 13,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (newly 7)
Fenton, MO