Re: [IP] Merck Medco

An interesting thought Ellen.

I got my pump through UHC.  Then changed to SuperMed when I retired.  They
use Merck-Medco for their prescription things.  But I believe that the pump
and the pump supplies are counted as durable medical equipment and charged
to your insurance company.

At least that's been my experience.  YMMV

Chris