[IP] My Insurance Battle, Victory is near at hand!

Hi everyone,
  I have been off line for a while, but it looks like I will be a pumper
soon!  Some of you may remember that I was fighting with my insurance company
to get approval for the Cozmo I wanted to order.  Well four months, countless
hours, numerous phone calls, and a few nasty letters later, and I think I am
almost there.  I have updated my personal web page with the latest.  It is
getting pretty long, but it is my story and I'm sticking to it!