[IP] erased basals WAS spit

thomas wrote:
> I put a small cardin my supply bag that is updated at every basel
> change. I use that card toRE-ENTER my lost basel rate/s.

problem was that MNMD failed to tell me that the basal rates would be erased.
 I have no problem resetting them...i actually know them by heart...but like
I said...i didn't KNOW they were gone...once i figured that out, i had no
problem (til I found out that the EO1 alarm ALSO deletes the amount of
insulin left....i got a no dleivery alarm the next morning...meaning i had
been without basal all night, since my night time basal is pretty
low....usually takes 2 - 3 missed units before the pressure builds up enough
behind the plunger to cause the NO DELIVERY alarm to go off

oh well...it was a learning experience...that which does not kill us, makes
us stonger...or makes us wish we were dead.....hmmmmm