From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 11:42 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] spit

hell yeah i have used spit to clean my site!! If it was good enough for my
mama to use to clean my face, then it is good enough for me to use to clean
off that little drop of blood, or whatever is oozing out when i rip off my
old site!!

it is MY spit after all...i would not think MY spit would cause ME any
problems...of course, if I spit on someone else, and god knows, I have often

wanted to do that...no telling what might GROW on  you...

who is back from sailing, skiing and horseback riding all in the space of 2
1/2 weeks...oh AND I ate a chocolate bunny....AND I got the dreaded E01
shortly after getting thrown off the horse....MNMD told me it was from
static....I was in Michigan which is possibly DRIER than AZ, but I think it
was caused by my heart stopping briefly as I flew through the air, and was
jolted back into order when I grabbed onto the fence to keep from flying
the mud...MNMD DIDNT tell me that my basals and insulin remaining were wiped

out....so I woke up after a long nap with the highest blood sugar I have had

in y ears.....sigh....but it was worth it...