Re: [IP] Cozmo backlight??

> How do you get the backlight to work on this pump? Simply pressing the
> key/backlight button doesn't work for us.  Thanks.

There is one other possibility, aside from a defect with the pump or a
failure to press the down key first.  That is that your battery power may be
low.  When the Logimedix rep brought hers by for me to trial, the battery
power was getting down pretty low but hadn't warned about it or anything.
It worked fine at first, but before she even left, suddenly the backlight
quit working.  The pump was still functioning fine, but the backlight
wouldn't work with that battery until a new stronger one was put in.

Of course, if a fresh battery and pressing it first don't work, this is
Deltec's problem to fix, so let them know.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990