[IP] help with educating boyfriend...

 Hello all, It occurs to me that this list might be a good place to elicit
advice from people...my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost two years
now and although he has known the basics about my diabetes since the beginning,
we have recently been having a lot of discussions about the more "in-depth"
details of diabetes, pumping, carb-counting, frustrations with
misunderstandings, etc...I'm wondering how other people have dealt with
educating significant others and what I can do to help him understand things as
much as possible. Should I ask him to count carbs or check his blood sugar or
wear a pump set too? Things like that... Thanks!Gianna p.s. if possible, please
reply directly to me as I don't always get a chance to keep up with the digests.

Do you Yahoo!?