[IP] Question for paradigm users

I am glad you brought that up.  I realized one day that I use .7 units per
hour and my units remaining counts in 1's.
Did anyone else realize that?  So I am thinking when mine says 0 left there
has to be some left.

  I hope that everybody realizes that the meter count down may not be
accurate. When my Paradigm screen indicates zero remaining insulin there
actually about 20 units left in the reservoir. For me that is just about
another days worth of insulin. Look at the black plunger line in the
reservoir as the measure of what remains.     Peter