[IP] New Pumper (quickset)

I have been pumping for 3 months.  I was also told the same thing about the
1 inch of skin.  I weigh 145 lbs at 5"8 so I have a little more than an
inch of skin but we tried the 6 mm and I have not had any problems at all
with bleeding.  The worst that has happened is I bent a cannula.
I would definitely try the 6 mm.

Good Luck!!!!

 I am using the Quick-set with the 9mm cannula. I was told that if i could
more than 1 inch of skin on my stomach that i needed the 9mm instead of the
but maybe not if u r saying i should use a shorter one. Yes, it was very
for me to have it happen twice in one day. I had a very weird itchy
and then I saw blood slowly fill u the catheter and then i changed the site
had a gusher as you called it. I changed the location of the site and it
once again....about 12 hours later.April