Re: [IP] High BS 2 hurs after bfast

Bonnie said:
>Since she's only 4, I can't really get
>her to eat really high protein for breakfast

Our 7 y/o child with autism will only eat carbos that
are either "white or beige" and WILL eat chocolate
(like who wouldn't?) No protein in his diet at all.  I
have found a WONDERFUL soy protein powder at CostCo
(Sam's may have it as well).  It comes in vanilla and
chocolate.  It is sort of like Instant Breakfast, but
the carbo count is extremely low and the protein is
very high - per serving.

Was thinking you might be able to add the Vanilla
flavored powder to Rachel's cereal and see if it helps
at all.

If you want the name of it - please contact me
off-list & I'll answer when I'm home & have access to
the brand.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?