Re: [IP] High BG 2 Hours After Breakfast

I had this same problem but taking my bolus 20 - 25 minutes prior to eating
took care of this. Well, it worked most days. I now have found that if I eat
a little more protein with breakfast it helps keep me from going high. Just
an idea that may help you too. Good Luck - I know how frustrating it can be.