Re: [IP] Question for paradigm users

>>I wonder why the Paradigm isn't accurate in terms of insulin remaining?

I had the same question.
I asked the Minimed Rep about this in one of their Chats here.

 I was told that the Paradigm has a reserve built into it so you should never
run dry.
The Rep wouldn't tell me exactly how much of a reserve though.

OK so I'm cheap, or lazy (or maybe both).
 But I usually let my Paradigm run dry before changing unless it's not
After 0, I get "---U".
I find I get 10-12 Units after the Zero setting before the Empty alarm.

Good Luck,
John & his Paradigm, who's thirsty for more Insulin, AGAIN.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!