Re: [IP] Precision extra

 I havn't bought any cause they cost a fair amount and I'd rather pay for the
other ones - but I did ask my pharmasist about them and he said to let them know
if I need them and they'd order them in - that they don't have enough demand for
them to keep them in stock.

You can ask your pharmacy to get a few boxes.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm