[IP] FW: NNF - Seven Signs of Voodoo Science

Forwarded with permission in its entirety.  Subscription information is at
the end of the message.  Given that an awful lot of advertising is directed
at diabetics, and much of that advertising is based on voodoo science, I
thought this might serve everyone here.

Jim Handsfield