Re: [IP] Question for paradigm users

>     I hope that everybody realizes that the meter count down may not be
> accurate. When my Paradigm screen indicates zero remaining insulin there
> actually about 20 units left in the reservoir.

That is really strange.  When I trialed the Animas, the Dtron plus, and the
Cozmo, part of my trial was to intentionally let it go empty before changing
everything out.  Mostly I wanted to see how accurate the amount remaining

With every pump that I tried like that, the amount it said was left was
pretty much right on the money.  After experimenting like that, I  plan not
to let it happen again, because it is easier not to end up with a partial
bolus being delivered and having to make up the difference.

I wonder why the Paradigm isn't accurate in terms of insulin remaining?

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990