RE: [IP] pump to last

Most insurance companies will replace when the warranty runs out (about
4 years). I was able to replace my Minimed 508 after 2 1/2 with Animas
because medically I needed the smaller dosing that the newer pumps have.
My doctor and Animas worked together to provide the documentation to my
insurance company of medical necessity for the improvement.

Gail Donohue