Re: [IP] RE: The Price of Pumps clarification

My HMO didn't have an agreement with Disetronic when I wanted to get a
Dtron+, but Logimedix worked with the HMO to get me the pump.  The HMO I
have (Blue Shield) covers pumps and supplies as DME and pays 100%!!!.  All I
needed was a prescription and bg log and letter from my MD.  Hope yours does
the same.