[IP] Re: Ultra Smart Not Worth It

> Well, you can read the display fine, but you
> can't see the test strip in order to apply the blood sample.

We use the Precision Xtra with Zachary.    It has the backlit
screen plus a light at the front.     I test him every night once
or twice without turning on room lights.    I just hit the backlight
and it turns on both.     I can see well enough to insert strip
correctly and then aim meter at his hand so I can see where
I'm poking him and when the strip has sucked up enough
blood.   Meter also does Blood Ketones which is a plus for

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (newly 13,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (newly 7)
Fenton, MO