Re: [IP] Question for paradigm users

 For me the counter is pretty much perfect may be off by 1 or 2 units but thats
it - when its reads zero it means zero!
 To find out for sure when you do a res change check what your screen says is in
there and then us a needle to draw it all out(probably could do it by priming it
all out to), you'll see how much really is there and how close your counter is.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm