Re: [IP] Backup Lights (Ultra Smart not worth it)

All this talk about backup lites on things.  I have always used a small Mag
Lite held in my mouth to check Josh in the middle of the night or any other
time when the light might be too dim to read by.  Also, this does not drain
the batteries in the meter, or p ump or whatever else might have a back

mom to Joshua