Re: [IP] Ultra Smart not worth it

 Ya but the thought is if they make it so you can read the screen in the dark
then you would think they'd make it so you can apply the sample in the dark - it
can be done as the prescision Xtra has that feature.

 So it has a backlight and you can read the screen but thats it. I use my
fastake in the dark by the light of my pump - its a pain in the butt to do but
it does work!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm