Re: [IP] Question for paradigm users

 My Paradigm alarms at- 30, 20 and 10 - I think you can turn off the 30. I just
push esc, act and thats it for another 10 units. You need to push the esc THEN
act and that should do it - you can phone MM and ask maybe you somehow have set
it to that setting??(havn't heard of that though)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm