[IP] new pumper

 I just started on the Paradigm pump about 1 week ago. Yesterday I had to change
my site twice because blood became visible at the site. Is this normal? When I
pulled the set out the whole catheter part was filled with blood and the site
was very sore. Can anybody tell me what could cause this to happen or if there
are ways to prevent it? I have read about the catheter "crimping" but it was
still perfectly staright when I pulled it out. Any suggestions or comments?
April (21 years old)dx 10-92pumping since 4-21-03

Do you Yahoo!?