[IP] Re: The Price of Pumps

At 12:47 AM 4/27/03, "Laura Shapiro" <email @ redacted> wrote:
>Is there anywhere on the Internet that you can still find the price of
>individual pumps, and how much does an HMO or insurance co. pay for a pump?
>anyone know?

You need to check with your insurance company to see what your policy
covers.  All insurance policies are not the same.  My PPO covers 100% of
pump and supplies under Durable Medical Equipment and I have a $10 copay on
each refill of insulin (which gets me 2 bottles for $10.)

I'm not sure where you can find pump prices, maybe check the different
manufacturers' websites.