Re: [IP] The Price of Pumps

 I know that the Minimed web site ists the price of the pumps. To find out how
much yoru insurance company pays you would have to call your company and find
out. I know Minimed usually works out a deal with insurance companies to
possibly pay less for the pump and even supplies. My supplies and pump were 100%
covered for me by my insurance. April

 Laura Shapiro <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your
tax deductible contributions.

Is there anywhere on the Internet that you can still find the price of
individual pumps, and how much does an HMO or insurance co. pay for a pump?
anyone know?

Do you Yahoo!?