Re: [IP] RE: The Price of Pumps clarification

>  I think they don't list the prices cause first it is a scary number and
> thinking of a pump may be turned off - where if they have to phone and ask
> have to not only give their name and number, but would most likly look
> into pumping and be more likley to pay for it.

The thing is, I know I remember seeing that information somewhere when I
first started pump shopping last fall.  If I could remember where I saw it
I'd certainly say, but I don't.  I do remember noticing that everybody
seemed to price these things comparably, with the possible exception of Dana
pumps.  They are lower in price and mention that in their literature and

I've looked the places I thought they'd be, and it isn't there.  Wish it

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990