Re: [IP] The Price of Pumps

> 80-100% depending on the company;

Uh, no, not always.  Some insurance companies like to do a beautiful thing
like capping the amount of money they will pay toward DME supplies.  I've
heard of caps that were $2000-$2500  This will be my situation when my new
ins. begins on June 1.

I sure wish that were even 80%, but it's no where near that.

Those of us in such a situation on the list keep hoping for a change in ins.
with better benefits, especially in time for the next pump purchase!

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990