Re: [IP] Precision extra

 Yes I got one of those from a camp I worked at! It is quite neat and it also
does the blood ketone testing, but as I recall takes a fair size drop of blood
and takes 20 secs(?) and the meter was a little on the large size but it did
work great for night testing - especially when you've got a camp full of kids to
test at 2 am!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm