Re: [IP] High BG 2 Hours After Breakfast

 Could you try eating something else for breakfast for a few days to see if its
the food or your body going crazy? Could the make -up of the food contents or it
could just be some hormonal(like dawn phenom) this would let you know what your
dealing with.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm