Re: [IP] RE: The Price of Pumps clarification

 My insurance paid what I would have paid, they didn't get a discount - BUT some
may if they purchase enough?? - donno

 As for supplies I believe my pharmancy gets them at a 20% discount so they can
make $ of them - and I plan to (if ever uninsured) ask them for a little
break(15% off)

 I think they don't list the prices cause first it is a scary number and many
thinking of a pump may be turned off - where if they have to phone and ask they
have to not only give their name and number, but would most likly look further
into pumping and be more likley to pay for it. And once they get your name and
number I would assume they start sending you info and calling(never happened to
me but would assume they do)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm