Re: [IP] Ultra Smart not worth it

That's a feature I wanted very badly.
Medisense came out with a cool meter. It glows in the dark, and has a
little light that
shines out toward the strip so you can see where the strip is going, etc.
For some reason it has been unavailable. I called Medisense and they said
that it looks so much like the Precision QID, that most pharmacies are not
stocking them,  but instead they are trying to get rid of their stock of QID's.

I really wanted one. When I told the company they were  not available, they
gave me a coupon for $50 off the meter. I eventually threw out the coupon,
it's not worth it if you can't get it.

Here's the web site. If you scroll down to the bottom, there's a photo of
the meter.