[IP] Ultra Smart not worth it

One of the features I was really looking forward to on this meter was
the back light.  I figured it meant it would make it much easier to test
my son's blood in his room at night, in the movie theatre and other
times when it is dark.  Well, you can read the display fine, but you
can't see the test strip in order to apply the blood sample.  We have
the meter, and will keep it, but I am a little disappointed.  My son
uses the meter like the Ultra, he does not enter any additional
information, so all it's wonderful features really go to waste.  Oh
well, live and learn - and share what you learn.
Jocelyn, Brian's mom