[IP] Get the tears flowing...

    There are movies on video that will surely get
those tears flowing, if that's what you truly want to do.
I'm sure you've seen & can remember a few movies that
touched your heart and let you have a good cry.
    I work part time in a video rental store and, no joke,
I've seen it work time & time again for people who are stuck.
    So, rent a real tear-jerker and go for it.