[IP] High BG 2 Hours After Breakfast

I'm having a problem and need help figuring this out.
I have a multi-grain cereal & soy milk for breakfast and
my bg is mostly between 80-100 at that time.
One hour later it's close to 300 bg.
Two hours later it's still up there.
If I take any more insulin, I plummet.
If I leave it alone it slowly comes down to normal.
I've tried: 4 units right at breakfast;
4 u now & 2 u over the next two hours;
4 u 20 minutes before eating;
4 u 20 minutes before eating & then 2 u over the two
hours after the meal...  Same scenario.
I using Novolog in a Paradigm pump.
Normally I take 1 u for every 15 carbs.
1 u lowers my bg 50 points.
My basal is .5u/hr except from 3am to 8am
and from 2pm to 6pm when it goes to .6u/hr.
This inability to control breakfast is a new development.
The cereal (1 1/2 cup at 24g carb per 3/4 c) and
soy milk (15-19g carb a cup) are pretty much the same.
Suggestions as to What's Up Here?

Lee   Type I 32 years, 57 year old woman, pumping 1 year.