[IP] Losing Weight

Hello, Sally.  Same thing happened to me when I went
on the pump last year:  I lost 30 pounds in about 4 months.
Nothing to it.  Didn't diet.  It just felt like everything was
"normalized".  My mental attitide improved. I started doing
yoga every morning.  I skipped meals when I wanted to.
I relaxed.  I woke up to feelin' good.  It just "happened"
quite naturally with pumping.  I've stayed at 145 pounds
on my 5'9" frame since then.  I'm a 57 year old woman and
this feels normal.  And great!  Keep on pumpin'.

Lee, dxd Type I in 1971 at age 25, Paradigm pumping