Re: [IP] Question from Disetronic Newsletter

> Can anyone tell me if the offer in the spring newsletter (re $1000 rebate
> trade-in) is good with another company's pump or is it only for upgrades
> Disetronic to a different Disetronic?
> Does anyone know?

If I remember right, I was offered that when I did my trial, and I have a
MM507.  It only makes sense to offer these discounts to pumpers from other
companies.  They want their business!

But the best source of an answer would probably the Disetronic themselves.
Bet your sales rep could tell you for sure.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990