Re: RE[IP] Abbreviations /FINALLY

> There is a lot  to be said for eating a well balanced diet.  I don't know
> what your experience has been.  But a lot of the people on this list have
> been told, "Diabetics can't eat..........." Fill in the blank with the
> favorite food you were ever denied.
> As a result some (me included) may tend to binge once in awhile trying to
> make up for years of denial imposed by self or others.

Hey, I LIKE that rationale!  I did deny myself all the good stuff I can't
presently live without for a number of years . . .

Guess the only way to make up for that is to make it a diet of all dessert
all the time, right?

It is hard to believe that once upon a time, I never ate that stuff, but I
haven't quite made up for it, yet!

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990