Re: [IP] Looking for a deal on an Ultra Smart

We found one online for $80.00 with a $30.00 rebate and an additional $20.00
off in exchange for an old, non-one touch meter.  We spent $30.00 total for
it.  The Ultra smart arrived on Monday, and it is FABULOUS!  While you can't
program in the basals, at least not that I have figured out yet, it takes in
everything else!  I am VERY pleased with it!  I was concerned about test
strips, but they use the Ultra strips.  I think it is well worth the money
spent on it!

Carrie C. Vargas, mom to Caitlyn, dx'd 20 months, 8 and pumping for almost 3