Re: [IP] Gosh I need Support Now

Hi Denise,

Funny, I always pictured you to be in your twenties.  With a son in Canada,
I realize you must be a bit older, unless you packed up his diapers and sent
him on his way.

After my mother died when I was 17, I decided I would never cry again.  I
thought it was a waste of energy.  It took me 20 years to learn how to cry
again.  Now, I can cry about sad things in my life and sad  things in the
lives of my friends.   I also take Kleenex to  the movies -- just in case.

You have a lot on your plate right now Denise.  None of the news sound very
hopeful at the moment.  But hope should never be far from you.  Along with
hope, may I recommend a good dose of laughter?  Laughter really is  the best
medicine.  Although I can cry, I am more known to laugh at my own
predicament.  I loved you advising  the young patient to duct tape the
doctor's mouth.  Finally we all have a use for all those rolls of duct tape
we bought when the government suggested buying it.  Duct tape a doctor's
mouth who has no bedside manner!!!!!!!!  Good for you.

And, you know that support will always be here for you.  At times we are
just like a family.  We squabble over the darndest things.  But when the
going gets tough we can all band together in support.

Keep sharing hugs!