Re: [IP] Gosh I need Support Now

--- Denise <email @ redacted> wrote:
>> ask him, but I know this is going to be a long
> Thanks for any support you can give me
Hang in there. Keep your sense of humor, it will help
you. Try as best as you can to live in the moment.
That is all any of us have. Today, right now. Find
happiness in the day to day things of life. Or find
your sadness there also. Can't cry for yourself, cry
about someone elses burdens(there are plenty to go
around.) Continue to reach out to people. We care.meg

Do you Yahoo!?