Re: [IP] Looking for a deal on an Ultra Smart

 Hi Sylvia,What meters do you recommend? Are there meters that you can calculate
shots and bolusus with?

 email @ redacted wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible
contributions.

Lisa,

It may be that it isn't even worth trying to get. The Ultra Smart is not
'pump friendly' meaning you can't put in basal insulins or anything else. I
was debating getting this to use with my son but after 'talking' it over with
others on this list and thoroughly reading everything about it I have decided
that it is NOT worth the cost.

Just my ionion!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua