No Subject

 <<Good luck, parents of diabetic children and teens, finding that perfect
balance with your offspring. >>

Kristin -

 As a parent of both a non-d kid - 21 years of age & a d-kid, 3-years of age, I
feel that I have the expertise to speak. My job as a parent is to enable my
child to live as an adult (whether d or non-d). I think that every parent's job
is to equip their child to live in the real world - self-supporting. That's why
kids become teens so you're happy that they leave home (LOL).

 If they stayed the wonderful little kid they were at 10, 12, you, as a parent
wouldn't want them to leave. After experiencing their terrible-teens - ok,

 Seriously though, your job as a parent is to teach them what they need to know
to live as a self-sustaining adult, d or non-d.

western Massachusetts