[IP] Re: Paradigm Power Failure

>    I like the Paradim pump - when it works. Should it shut down again
> without warning I am going to send the pump back to Mini Med and replace it
> with another company's pump that may be more dependable. Any suggestions?

Call them again and ask them to send you a NEW battery cap.    We
sent back multitudes of Paradigm's and are just now getting the
analysis back on them one by one.     Several thus far have said
bad or cracked battery caps.     Ask for a replacement cap.

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (newly 13,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (newly 7)
Fenton, MO